Welcome to The Joint – Monroe! As your local chiropractor in Monroe, LA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Monroe chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Dallas Humble
A chiropractor, author, speaker and consultant, Dr. Dallas Humble earned his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Palmer University in 1982. Over his career, Dr. Humble has written numerous articles published in professional journals worldwide as well as authored several books on business management, wellness and success principles. In addition, he has owned and operated one of the largest chiropractic clinic organizations in the country, was a founding member of an Independent Physicians Association, owned and operated a national consulting company for health care providers and co-founded a nationwide fall prevention & risk assessment organization. Dr. Humble has completed extensive postgraduate work in the wellness/alternative care arena and served as President of his state association in 1993-1994. He has served on the National Franchise Advisory Board (NFAB), as a regional developer and as a consultant for The Joint Corp. For more information you may contact him at email@example.com.
Dr. Jamie Osbon
Dr Jamie was born and raised in West Monroe. She graduated in 2007 with her B.S. in Biological Sciences with an emphasis in Molecular Biology from Louisiana Tech University. She later received her B.S. in Health and Wellness, as well as her Doctorate of Chiropractic, from Parker University in Dallas, Texas in 2012. Dr. Jamie received her Webster Technique Certification to adjust pregnant women in 2014. She is currently pursuing her Diplomate In Pediatric Chiropractic and is a member of the ICPA. She is involved locally with La Leche League of Ruston. In her spare time, Dr. Jamie enjoys spending time with her son, traveling, reading, softball, piano, and duck hunting.
1870 Forsythe Avenue
Monroe, LA 71201
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016SaraNo two people are alike, which means that no two chiropractic patients are alike either. There are many different ways in which you can benefit from chiropractic care. Here are the most common ways people benefit from regular chiropractic care – which one describes you best? Chiropractic Care for Relief Pain is what most often brings patients ...
- May 18, 2016SaraEveryone knows that flip-flops aren’t good for your feet or your body – including your back. They offer no support and no shock absorption, which will only result in aches and pains and may even lead to injury. Not to mention, they leave your feet exposed to injury from sharp objects because they offer no ...
- May 12, 2016SaraAs you may or may not know, May is proper posture month! In honor of that, here are some reminders of proper posture when you sit and tips you can use to ensure you’re doing it the right way! Following these will make your chiropractor proud! The Consequences of Poor Posture If you spend a majority of ...
- May 6, 2016SaraWhy does your chiropractor believe so much in chiropractic maintenance or wellness care? Probably because it just makes sense. It’s easier for your chiropractor to keep you healthy and well than it is to fix you when you have a problem, which is why most chiropractic patients are urged to see their chiropractor regularly. Here ...
- April 27, 2016SaraThere are a lot of things that can cause back pain. Medical conditions, misalignments, and disease processes are a few of them, but your back pain may be caused by something a little more basic. Some of the choices you make in your everyday life can have a big impact on your back and how ...
- April 22, 2016SaraIt’s a sad state of affairs when you bend down to casually pick something up only to find you can’t get back up! If you’re new to chiropractic, this may be happening to you because it’s a sign of something that has been coming down your health pike for a long time. Here’s why you ...
- April 14, 2016SaraBabies literally grow and change right in front of you. They are constantly mastering new skills and observing new things to try. They need a strong neurological foundation from which to build and change, which is where chiropractic care comes in handy. Here’s what you need to know about chiropractic care for your little one. The ...
- April 7, 2016SaraIt’s that time again – baseball season! Whether you head down to your local baseball diamond or to the major league stadiums, athletes aren’t the only ones who need tips to stay healthy and happy during the game. Even if you’re staying home on the couch and watching on TV, it’ll do you good to ...
- March 24, 2016SaraYou may be able to tell when a storm’s coming just by how it makes your knee feel, but some people can predict the same kind of weather through headaches. Why does this happen and what can you do to make it stop? The goal is to increase the adaptability of your body through removing ...